“The people who are converted by the pure truth of My teaching are like the oaks and cedars. False teachers and prophets can play their wind game a thousandfold on them but they will not bend, for the power of the inner truth is mightier than all other powers on the whole Earth. The one among you who will accept this as the basic principle when he spreads My teaching will truly be like the sower who sowed his wheat only in the good field, receiving soon after that a hundredfold harvest. But the one who will not, or less, observe this basic principle of the teaching will sow his wheat on roads and streets, on stones and rocks and between thorns and thistles, and will only receive a bad harvest from his work and efforts.” (The Great Gospel of John, Book 25, chp 3:5-6)

Saturday, January 8, 2011

ADVICES FOR A BROTHER RECENTLY BLESSED WITH THE GIFT OF HEALING

In my healing activities I always say a silent prayer. I say “JEJZ please help these men according to your will. Use my hand. Make it your hand and give this people your healing touch.” Sometimes I say, “Lord JEJZ you promise us that whenever two or three of us gather in your name You are in our midst. Since your are here with us now, show us Your Glory.” Then I start the healing. I say the formula loudly so that the people will know that I am using the name of Jesus, not just any word we call “oracion”, a term referring to words with mesmerizing effect used in the occult parlance and used by other types of healers. In spite of the gift of healing, I still do not presume that everybody whom I laid my hands on get cured. There are people who get relief of their illness after 3 pronouncement of the formula, others need 6 pronouncements, still there are others 9, 12 or even more. Let me cite to you a case in Lapulabao, Hagonoy, where the first man who raised his hand was immediately treated. I took several dozens of pronouncement of the formula and when asked he would say that he could not feel relief of his sickness. Finally I said “There must be something wrong”. I did not elaborate. I asked him to go back to his seat with a word that I would come back to him later. Then, I proceeded with the healing of all the others who admitted that they were relieved. After the healing, the barangay leader asked me how did I know that there was something wrong with the man. I said that I did not know anything about him. When I inquired what the leader knew, he said that the man was a rapist who murdered his victim by hitting her head with a big stone. The man just got out of prison after serving his sentence.
Beside there are cases that the Lord will try how strong is our faith in his name. Did He not say, “If you have faith as small as a mustard seed you can command this mountain to transfer into the middle of the ocean”? Simply said, our effectiveness is dependent upon our faith and love because of the above and because it is our love that awakens our spirit that would help us link with the Spirit of God.
Don’t get discouraged. At this stage, when you are healing don’t mention Lorber or read the New Revelation to the person whom you deal with, especially when you know what kind of Christian or catholic he/she is. Just talk of the love of Jesus. There are many things the Lord talked about in Lorber, which you also can find in the bible.
Did he not also advice His disciples to be smart as a snake and  gentle as a dove? Let me share how to act like a snake and a dove. First, I always make clear that I do not bring in ANY RELIGION (to mean religious group or denomination). I always say that whatever religion you have, make it sure that you practice your religion according to the pure teaching of Jesus and not according to the teaching of any man, pastor or priest, because nowadays, the teaching of men are more prevalent. Then I give examples. I often quote the popular song made by a man which the Catholics have sing during their service in the chapel, “It is not easy to follow Jesus. There are many thorns on the path you are going to walk on”. Then I also quote what Jesus said in the bible and compare this with the song previously quoted, “You who are tired and heavily laden come to me for I will give you rest. The yoke I will give you is light and easy.” Man says it is hard, but Jesus says it is easy. Which statement are we going to believe? Another contradiction between the teaching of man and Jesus: Man says that if you have sinned against a man, you should go to a priest and confess. Jesus says in substance: “If in the middle of your offering you remember that you have quarreled with one man, leave your offering and go to that man and reconcile with him “.
Second, (with one or two persons only) when I was new, I would start a conversation about God. Then I would simply state that God has so many names in the bible. He is Elohim, Emmanuel, Yahweh, Jehovah, Adonai, Abba, El Saddai, Jesus etc. and mention that Jehovah is more popular among the Jews and Yahweh among the Catholics. It could be mentioned in passing that when in calling God we have to be very specific unlike today when mostly people are simply calling God or Lord, or Father, because there are many gods, many lords and many fathers. He wants very specific: “Whatever you ask in MY NAME I will do it” (GGJ). It can be also explained that the name Jesus is not the only name that Jesus has, although he is more known as such. Emmanuel is mentioned by Isaiah as the name of the messiah. This is even quoted by Mathew. It is all in the Bible. When the conversation has set the favorable climate I let them feel the need for my help, I openly mention that I have a gift of healing which I am sharing to people for free. If they asked where I get my gift, I mention the Bible and other references which I believe are coming from God because they are good. All good things come from God. At the time he/she requests, I immediately start. I say a prayer invoking “Jesus, please help this man/woman according to your will. Use my hand and make it your hand and give this man/woman your healing touch.” I then say the formula by saying in the name Jesus Emmanuel clearly and then mumble the other parts of the name…. your are healed. I give a very soft breath to the patient. Please also remember our HEALING METHOD IS FROM THE BIBLE.
The laying of hands was used by the apostles in conferring the spirit to those who believe on Jesus. When the sick person has been healed,  the talk about Lorber may follow soon.
I had a healing activity once where I had some sort of a dispute. One attendee, a man, wanted to argue with me on a certain point (I could not recall exactly). There was some sort of antagonism that develop between the two of us. During the healing period, while all the patients admitted openly that they were healed, this man was not affected by the healing I did on him. After several repetition of the formula, he still was not healed. So, I held his hand and put it on his head and asked him to do the healing himself. He was healed.
In other words, in a dispute nothing beneficial could result.
In another barangay, I was talking about praying to idols as contrary to the commandment of God. Somebody was shouting his argument that I was not catholic. Learning from the past experience, I simply kept quiet until he got tired of talking and walked. After he left, I resumed but shortened my talk and immediately proceeded to the sharing of the gift and healing. Those who were healed admitted openly that they had relief of their sickness. Those who made accusations were silent about the result.
In another barangay in Digos I was talking to about 15 people one of which was a pastor of a popular religious sect. When I was sharing the gift (blessing part), he asked me what was I doing. I simply answered him: “I am trying to follow Jesus.” He said, “So you are not also eating pork?” I said, “I have not gone to that yet.” I continued with what I was doing, while he was displaying a sarcastic smile.
During the healing, there was a blind woman who submitted for treatment. After 6 repeated pronouncements of the formula,she felt no changes in her sight. I asked her to go back to her seat with a promise that I would go back to her later. I continued healing with the other sick persons. After treating another two persons, the blind woman suddenly exclaimed, “Is this your face, dear daughter? The woman beside her said, “Yes, ma! Now you can see.” The woman was able to see again. The pastor, who heard the commotion caused by the neighbor-participants who joined the happy mother and daughter, slowly stood up and walked away.
What I was trying to say, is that at the beginning you will experience a lot of difficulties and rejections but these could be compensated with the happiness that you will also feel as soon as you succeed in sowing the seed of love of Jesus. Jesus Himself met the same problems that we are encountering these days. Was he not accused of healing or driving bad spirits with the help of Beelzebub? Was he not accused of being a magician? We are only following his footstep. We decided to follow him, so then let us take up our cross and follow him… but let’s following him with smile.
You should not allow yourself to be weakened by the negative results of your initial moves. Always asked Jesus to give you more strength. Keep on using the name of Jesus in whatever you do. How did I strengthen myself in the beginning? I tried to use the name of Jesus every time I felt the need to do it. It does not have to be in healing only. In almost everything I do. In times of strong wind, I even asked the spirit of the wind to divert its path above buildings so that the shanties of the poor ones could not be destroyed. Through this name I also asked the spirit of rain stop when highly necessary. I got positive result. Many more requests thru that name, I got favorable results. All these strengthened me. When I had a conversation with a brother, I even told him that I have tried many things, but one which I have not tried is resurrecting a dead person. He said, “Don’t do that Toting.” I answered, “Of course I will not do it. I am not going to interfere the travel of a certain soul who has departed his body to join his creator.”
[…] I am sharing this to you not to brag. I only have this strong desire to help the way I can by sharing to you my own experiences. Once we can develop this gift in us, this can be a very effective tool that we can use in sowing the seed of Love of Jesus.
[…] Jesus is contented with small things. Let us not talk of the best or the big things we can do for Him. When I started I said to myself, "I don't mind if I am alone in my work for Him. He was alone also when He started. I do not mind if people call me insane or son of the devil. Who cares? Jesus suffered the same fate also". Now, I don't bother if I have made an effect on those people I have healed or talk to. I have no material time to go back and ask them what happened to what I did to them or told them. And for what? To flatter my ego? I leave that to Jesus. It is enough for me, that I can lay my hands on the poor people who need to be cured but could not go to the doctor for reason of finance. […]
So do not count your contribution whether these are big or small. What is the most important is: whatever we do we do it for our love for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment