“The people who are converted by the pure truth of My teaching are like the oaks and cedars. False teachers and prophets can play their wind game a thousandfold on them but they will not bend, for the power of the inner truth is mightier than all other powers on the whole Earth. The one among you who will accept this as the basic principle when he spreads My teaching will truly be like the sower who sowed his wheat only in the good field, receiving soon after that a hundredfold harvest. But the one who will not, or less, observe this basic principle of the teaching will sow his wheat on roads and streets, on stones and rocks and between thorns and thistles, and will only receive a bad harvest from his work and efforts.” (The Great Gospel of John, Book 25, chp 3:5-6)

Monday, December 20, 2010

About a sinner who chose God. Using the name of God

"I certainly do have a lot of weaknesses. I am far from being perfect. I am just like anybody else – a great sinner. Because of that realization, I entrust these things to the Lord. I always ask Him to strengthen me. Maybe because I believe in his immense Love and Mercy that He allowed me to go on with the gift he entrusted me. I believe what one needs is some proof that the New Word of God is alive and what Jesus is talking in these books of Jakob Lorber are His messages directly addressed for us. Not just to any faceless students or disciples. He is the one personally instructing us. If He says “Lay your hand in my name and heal all the sick and drive away all the evil spirits” He is giving this order to us and we have the weapon- His Name. He repeatedly says in Jakob Lorber and in the Bible: “Whatever you ask in My name I will do it.” Or “Whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give to you”. That is a very strong promise. Let us use that weapon and trust in what He said.

It is not that I was chosen by Him. I choose Him. Remember? He respects the will of Man. Just as
he allowed Judas Iscariot to go with his original disciples though He knew beforehand what kind of a man was Judas. He said to His other disciples that “if Judas comes let him come, if not, well and good. In other words He does not dictate on us. Jesus referring to Judas Iscariot, said “… I had known from the very beginning what sort of person he was. But nonetheless he had a lot of enthusiasm, was completely active and could speak and present the lessons well, and as such he was chosen by Me for a mission along with the other eleven because of the good and not the bad sides. But since he achieved more through his earnest hard work and through his ability of persuasion in the same time as the other eleven put together, he also began to pride himself more than he was.(Book 14, chp 18, 1) [...]. And I think Jesus is using the good in me though I am sure He is just so patient with my badness. Nonetheless I will go on.

If I became like this now, it is because I have the truth in all what He says in Jakob Lorber’s book. Above all because I have discovered proofs of the power of His Name: healed the sick and driven evil spirits with His name. I tried also to command in the name of Jesus the elements of nature like rain and wind and others, they oftentimes follow. All these phenomena strengthened me.
[...] It is not for Jesus to choose us. It is us to choose Him. Did He not say, “If you want come and follow Me?”
66166.jpg65438.jpgConsider those whom I laid my hands on, how come they too have now the gifts. Most of them heard me about Jesus in Lorber for 30 to 60 minutes and have the gifts. Some of them are already using the name of Jesus Emmanuel Jehovah Zebaoth in their lives. But us, so called believers who have spent hundreds of hours reading the books, cannot yet be convinced and have not seen any proof of his overwhelming power hidden in His every word.

Start using the Name: Jesus Emmanuel Jehovah Zebaoth. I am telling those who are listening to me: It is preferable to use this Name than simply Jesus. I have no less than 5 friends with that name. It is preferable to use this Name than simply Lord or God. There are many lords such as gambling lords and drug lords, to mention a few; there are many gods, the god of the crooked wealthy is their money, the god of the bad ones is Satan. Which one of these? But when I say Jesus Emmanuel Jehovah Zebaoth, there is only one.
I sound like a simpleton but who can argue that. I don’t mind if people call me as such. I have seen the power of that name." (December 15,  2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment