“The people who are converted by the pure truth of My teaching are like the oaks and cedars. False teachers and prophets can play their wind game a thousandfold on them but they will not bend, for the power of the inner truth is mightier than all other powers on the whole Earth. The one among you who will accept this as the basic principle when he spreads My teaching will truly be like the sower who sowed his wheat only in the good field, receiving soon after that a hundredfold harvest. But the one who will not, or less, observe this basic principle of the teaching will sow his wheat on roads and streets, on stones and rocks and between thorns and thistles, and will only receive a bad harvest from his work and efforts.” (The Great Gospel of John, Book 25, chp 3:5-6)

Monday, December 20, 2010

The starting issue - How can the New Word of God be brought to people?

 After reading several books of the Great Gospel of John, I come to ask questions. How can Jesus Christ's message be brought to the people? Which religious denomination  ill accept Jakob Lorber's writing since the leading and dominant religious groups have become fanatics of their own teaching especially so in my own country or where the leaders are making a lot of profits from the so called sacraments and other church services? Who will brave the task of spreading the seed of Love of God without making any profit?

63934.jpgThen I started looking at myself and said, "why should I not start it myself?"  but the problem is am a very big sinner and have a two major vices which have been there with me for 49 years – smoking three to four packs a day and drinking coffee 15 to 19 cups a day. Aside from this I know how big a sinner I am. I am not even worthy to utter the most holy name of Jesus which He asked Lorber to write (3 Days in the Temple). I had to make a decision once and for all. One day I received an invitation to talk about God in a certain group who discarded their own pastor for sexual scandal. This started it all. And I grow slowly spiritually with the help of Jesus through Jakob Lorber. Then I had the chance to show my way of loving my neighbor which I believe is an easier way to love my Father, my Creator, and my God.

Then I started to go from one village to another within our province talking about the Love of God and conduct healing. Some of the persons I laid hands on were called to heal the co-attendees to let them experience that they too have now the gift of healing 154744.jpgusing the holy name of Jesus. Since then on I have already gone to two other provinces to sow the seed of love. With the full support of Jesus in my financial needs. At other times I would put in gas but after filling about two gallons worth of gasoline the gas boy would tell me that I have already full tank. There was even one time that the tank was filled with gas while the car was actually running on the highway? It was clearly seen by Michael (in the photo, with orange shirt) who could not help but yell out of astonishment and witnessed by two other companions. How was it possible? I trust it was done by Jesus or his favorite angel Rafael. My ten fingers are not enough to demonstrate when counting the many occasions when the Lord Jesus let us felt his presence and support. Miracles are happening whenever we go out to the villages.

In this short experience I have the following observation: 1) the people are so hungry and thirsty of the Word of God especially the Catholics (2) Such group is the most uninformed or badly informed of the Word of God 3) people are simply following blindly of their leaders of church dogmas.
63088.jpg[...] Apprehension, of course, is part of the dilemma during the first step. But take my brotherly word. You can have the gifts that you can use as a weapon in the spiritual war that we are embarking. Let us always remember His words "Whatever you ask in my name I will do it." Believe it without an iota of doubt. You will never be embarrassed because He will never put you to an embarrassing situation. In whatever you do, invoke the name Jesus Emmanuel Jehovah Zebaoth and you will be surprised of the power of that name and that is the best weapon that we can utilize. I have no formula in my healing activities other than that name of Jesus and that is the same name I lay my hands on people who attend my healing. It is not my holiness for I do not have it. I am still a big big sinner. I simply say: "Received the blessing of______(during the laying of hands to share the gift of healing and "In the name of______, you are healed" then I breath into the head of the sick person simulating what God did to Adam. I repeat the formula three times then I ask the patient what he/she feels after the first round. If the illness is still there, repeat the same for the second time or until the third time if necessary. I can assure you he will stand from where he is sitting completely cured.

155207.jpgBelieve me my brothers you can already start even tomorrow. You can start with your own families and friends who have some illness or feel just simply tired or whatever abnormality in their body. Of course, whenever you are free, always call on JEJZ for help and to bless you. By the way, it is always advisable that you always clean you hearts of debris and before treating any patient, he also should be encouraged to ask forgiveness from the Lord.

We should not be apprehensive because the Word of God we are spreading is so ALIVE. I have no less than 4 experiences where sick persons were healed during the sharing of the word. There were the ones who told me so. There was even one lady sitting in front of me who unashamedly stood up and hugged thanking me for the relief of her sickness while listening to the word of God I shared to the audience. (December 8, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment