“The people who are converted by the pure truth of My teaching are like the oaks and cedars. False teachers and prophets can play their wind game a thousandfold on them but they will not bend, for the power of the inner truth is mightier than all other powers on the whole Earth. The one among you who will accept this as the basic principle when he spreads My teaching will truly be like the sower who sowed his wheat only in the good field, receiving soon after that a hundredfold harvest. But the one who will not, or less, observe this basic principle of the teaching will sow his wheat on roads and streets, on stones and rocks and between thorns and thistles, and will only receive a bad harvest from his work and efforts.” (The Great Gospel of John, Book 25, chp 3:5-6)

Friday, December 17, 2010

The Origin of the Miracle Healing of Toting

I am so happy that this page is finally opened.  I am dedicating this to my friend, Simona of Bucharest, Romania.  She was the one who encouraged me to open. Toting


"For the last three years, I have been healing people in the remote barrios (now termed as barangays) in my province of Davao del Sur, Philippines. This occurred after I have been acquainted with the writings of Jakob Lorber that I accidentally discovered in the internet.
The healing activities were conducted after certain realization. I have no doubt whatsoever about the authenticity and the divine origin of the books of Jakob Lorber. So I adopted it more than any other sources of knowledge about Jesus.
One day, I was invited to take over the role of a minister. For several Sundays, I preached to a group of people in one of the communities in my barangay. I told my audience that since I am not well-versed with the Bible, I had to use the little learning I got from Jakob Lorber. Of course, they did not complain or refuse since I was talking more about those things which are common to the bibles of the different Christian denominations which the members of the group were coming from.
35622.jpgAfter four Sundays, a voice in my head told me that I should lay my hands on every attendee who would want it. I even asked myself why I should do it when I am neither a priest, nor a pastor. But the voice in my mind told me to do it so that these people would be able to observe some changes in their lives. I had this strong feeling that I should use the name of Jesus that I learned from Jakob Lorber.
In the two succeeding Sundays, I did the laying of hands. On the third Sunday, before I started my sermon, a certain guy, whom we popularly call Dodong, confided to me that he was able to heal a man with a swelling arm one afternoon using the name of Jesus as stated in Jakob Lorber's book. On the following day according to Dodong, the man was already chopping woods with arms completely healed. This testimony of Dodong was followed by the testimony of a certain Sally.
The miracle healing was started when the voice in my head told me that my hand would be used so that through it I could help the poor people who could hardly afford to pay for a medicinal tablet to relieve even their simple illness. I was prompted to go around to the communities of poor people and to lay my hand on whoever would accept it and to heal the illness of people and drive away the evil spirits. I let myself be used as God's instrument in helping the poor with the conviction that what GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME FOR FREE, I SHOULD ALSO GIVE THIS TO THE PEOPLE FOR FREE.
With the assistance of my youngest son who serves as my driver and his wife, Ladisley, and Michael, a very close friend and adherent, we went to the different barangays of the province conducting miracle healing for free and sowing the seed of love."(December 6, 2010)


1 comment:

  1. What my dear brother and friend Toting, in his great kindness, dedicated to me for just a small suggestion, is in fact dedicated to every man and woman of good will. For he is a real sower of God who, like the apostles and blessed saints, brings not only His word to them, but also His divine healing.

    We are living already in the times of the Lord’s Second Coming, so we are already seeing an immeasurable outpouring of His grace all over the world. With the actual means of information, only those who want to remain blind and deaf will be able to ignore this. The Lord tests every heart, in full freedom, to see if it’s ready to receive Him and with Him, the eternal divine life of a child of God.

    And even if many, including good Christians, will doubt or chose not to believe His words through Jakob Lorber, I will affirm that He, Jesus Christ Emmanuel Jehovah Zebaoth is the One Who said to Jakob Lorber and through him, to us all…

    "HENCEFORTH, ALMOST 2000 YEARS WILL PASS BEFORE THE GREAT JUDGMENT WILL TAKE PLACE."
    and
    "AT THE RIGHT TIME, MY WORD WILL REACH ALL WHO CALL FOR IT IN THEIR HEARTS."
    and
    " NONE OF MY EARTHLY CHILDREN CAN EVER BE LOST, BUT ALL MUST BE SAVED, WHETHER HERE OR OVER THERE. THE WORK ON THEM WILL NEVER STOP, AND ALL THE BLESSEDNESS OF MY ANGELS CONSISTS IN ONLY ONE THING - TO HELP SAVE THEM."

    Through this sower, the Lord Himself will give a great proof for the validity of Lorber’s mission, that will convince many still firm unbelievers. So, please, read carefully what our brother, in his great humility and love for God, wants to share with you and let your heart judge first.

    ReplyDelete