“The people who are converted by the pure truth of My teaching are like the oaks and cedars. False teachers and prophets can play their wind game a thousandfold on them but they will not bend, for the power of the inner truth is mightier than all other powers on the whole Earth. The one among you who will accept this as the basic principle when he spreads My teaching will truly be like the sower who sowed his wheat only in the good field, receiving soon after that a hundredfold harvest. But the one who will not, or less, observe this basic principle of the teaching will sow his wheat on roads and streets, on stones and rocks and between thorns and thistles, and will only receive a bad harvest from his work and efforts.” (The Great Gospel of John, Book 25, chp 3:5-6)

Monday, December 20, 2010

The Healing of the Blind and the Lame

 Mabini is a village in Magsaysay and is about 10 kilometers from the main highway going to center of Magsaysay. Magsaysay is 27 kilometers from Digos, my home base. The person who brought us to Mabini was Prima, one of our group of healers. We were among her sisters who have been living in that village. There were only few who attended the healing.
Two of those patients was a lame man and the other was a blind man. The lame was even carried to the venue while sitting on a chair, as he was incapable of walking for three years. The blind, of course was led by a relative. He had been blind for the last 10 ½ years.
After of course the sharing of the Word and the sharing of the gift, we proceeded to the healing. The minor cases were done by those attendees who received the gift, while the major cases such as the lame and the blind were handled by me personally.
After I had laid my hand on the lame and pronounced the formula, I asked the lame if he had felt any improvement of his feeling. He answered that some heat entered his legs. So, I asked him to stand up. At first he seemed to be shaking. I assisted him to stand up. After he had stood up erect, I asked to take some steps which he did. I released his hands and commanded him to walk around which did also without anymore assistance. He was healed by Jesus.
The blind who was sitting beside the healed lame was also eager to be treated. His time came. I laid my hand on him and pronounced the formula three times. After being asked the blind man said the he noticed that there was an improvement in his sight. Incidentally, there was aboy who was squatting on the ground about one meter from him observing. So, I asked the blind man what was the dress of the boy. The blind answered, “Pink”. It was wrong because the shirt of the boy was green. I laid may hand and repeat the healing formula. Then I walked to a distance of 3 meters in front him and from there I asked him to tell me what was the color of my T-shirt, he answered “Blue”. I called Prima to stand beside me and asked the blind man to identify the color of Prima’s dress. He answered “Pink”. Then I call Tata, another companion and asked the blind man to identify the color of Tata’s T-shirt. He answered “Black”. I immediately yelled invited all those present to give an applause to Jesus for the answers of the blind man were all correct. He regained his eyesight which he lost for 10 ½ years.
(December 12, 2010)

Life in the light of love 
(excerpts from the New Revelation through Jakob Lorber and Gottfried Mayerhofer)

No comments:

Post a Comment